Your No. 1 sled dog advertising & information source since 1997!
|Mushing in Cities||21|
|People & Dogs||49|
|The Sled Dog||79|
September 2016 Great Images Photo Contest
Contest Submission Steps
- To participate you must FIRST LOG IN.
- You may upload one photo per category.
- The same photo may be submitted for multiple categories, but may only win in one category.
- You may enter as many cateogries as you like, but you may only win in up to three different categories, assuming a different photo was used.
View Entries By Category:
The Fur Rondy World Championship Sled Dog Race in Anchorage, Alaska
The legendary George Attla on the way to becoming the greatest dog musher of all time with 10 World Championships.
Stephen Beals, Oregon United States
- Overall Best Picture (1 winner): Best picture in Contest.
- Overall Best Picture First Runner-Up (1 winner): Second Best picture in Contest.
- Overall Best Picture Second Runner-Up (1 winner): Third Best picture in Contest.
- People & Dogs (1 winner): Illustrates above and beyond the hope that people and dogs can thrive together.
- The Musher (1 winner): Great photo of one or more mushers.
- The Sled Dog (1 winner): Great photo of one or more sled dogs.
- Team Photo (1 winner): Great photo of one or more sled dog teams.
- Mobile (1 winner): Best photo taken via a mobile device (phone or tablet).
- Young Photographer (1 winner): Best vibrant moment of living in a mushing world, taken by an 18 – 25 year old.
- Wildlife (1 winner): Best wildlife moment. Note that Images that involve the willful harassment of wildlife, or damage to the environment by the photographer will be ineligible.
- Adventure (1 winner): Best action/adventure moment.
- Mushing in Cities (1 winner): Best urban mushing moment.
- Nostalgia (1 winner): Best photo representing historical dog mushing.
- People's Choice (1 winner): Best photo as decided by you, the voters.