Disease" Photo Caption
Voting has closed & the
results are in!
Photo provided by Dori Hollingsworth
Mmm...a little less kibble
should firm up those wheel dogs!
submitted by Gary Hulme
2nd place: MUSHBCRAZY
Warning this disease is very contagious the woman pictured above is in the early
stages, symptoms include taste testing dog food, out bursts of just one more dog and
constant watching of iron will. You have been warned.
submitted by Gwen Almeida
Tied for 3rd place:
Even after a good face dragging....
mushers always come up smiling.
submitted by Jen Maddalena
How do you tell a happy musher? By the
dirt in her teeth.
submitted by Micky West
Congratulations to the winners!
Thanks to everyone who played along by submitting captions and by
Special thanks to Dori Hollingsworth who was brave enough to share
what training in a monsoon really looks like.
Winners receive a free Sled Dog Central ad.
- Man, I knew we should have put a shield on the front of the sled! submitted by Lizzy
- You know your a Red Neck Musher if you call this make up for the Awards Banquet. submitted
by Jerry Scdoris
- Mud pack beautification-dog musher style. submitted by Barbara Moore
- Even after a good face dragging.... mushers always come up
smiling. submitted by Jen Maddalena
- Mmm...a little less kibble should firm up those wheel
dogs! submitted by Gary Hulme
- The all new Mushing Mud Mask! Available only to mushers during fall training seasons.. submitted
by Miriam Taylor
- Warning: musher with grit face. Very contagious. submitted by Jolene
- Dog Mushings yearly face lift. To achieve -attach yourself to 8 of your best friends,
and be drug down the road face first. Makes you look years younger! submitted by
- WOW! And to think, I could have JUST had a V-8! submitted by Stephen Lopez
- That is the worst case of cacadoodieitis I have ever seen. submitted by Terry Wright
- I knew I shouldn't of changed dog food. submitted by Moe Ladouceur
- Cartosis- Most common in young, or beginning mushers who use a cart. OR those of us
daring to use more dogs on a cart designed for less! The only known cure seems to be the
ATV? submitted by Roy Smith
- U.S. forces in Iraq have shot & killed Saddam Hussein's third, but lesser known son
Ebay! submitted by Art Stoller
- To run on dirt is happiness, to dine on dirt - Divine! submitted by Lynn Cheffins
- You think this is bad, you should see the other guy. submitted by Mike Howard
- Facious Mudiousus-- submitted by Courtney Batchelder
- My team is ready for the first Dryland Open Class Race! submitted by Neil Rasmussen
- OOOPs..I've done it again. submitted by Tami Pouliot
- High Speed Dirt! submitted by Lorrie McAllister
- Mushey Pox! submitted by Ruth Blomquist
- The infamous sand snot disease. submitted by Jeremiah Stancampiano
- Someday, I really should get a windshield for the training rig! Although, this is sort
of a free facial...right? submitted by Blake C
- Whateveryoudodonotletgoofthesleditis! submitted by Gregg Phillips
- You know, I always wondered why my dogs bite the Mail Man's Buttocks, but I got cloth in
my teeth. submitted by Tyler Cargill
- 16 dogs and a mountain bike just DO NOT MIX, but it was sure fun trying. submitted
by Fred Hems
- So I was dragged through the mud. Usual. Nothing a few beers won't cure. submitted
- That's what I get for feeding the team moose chili at our last checkpoint... submitted
by R Jung
- Honey! I think we need to get a windshield for the ATV. submitted by Chris Helweg
- After completing his final run of the 2003 Monster Mud Mushing competition, Melvin
Musher flashes the crowd a proud smile. submitted by Don Deckert
- MUSHBCRAZY:Warning this disease is very contagious the
woman pictured above is in the early stages, symptoms include taste testing dog food, out
bursts of just one more dog and constant watching of iron will. You have been warned.
submitted by Gwen Almeida
- I dream, sleep and eat sled dogs! submitted by Julie Capps
- Note: I have to remind the wife not to dump the kitty litter on the dog trail. submitted
by Gordon McLean
- Musher's Melanoma! submitted by Randy Cummins
- Ok, I have always hated the view from back here, but I think I got a little TOO close
this time! submitted by Lynne Schlumpf
- I thought that was just a figure of speech, you mean sled dogs are really contagious!! submitted
by Becky Durfee
- Hypo-Dermo-Nasogastric-Stoma, It's a disease in which affects the skin, nose, and mouth.
It leaves dirt like residue. It can be cured by a dermatologist. submitted by Jackie
- Summer skijoring! What a rush!! submitted by Joe Chinchak
- Wheeldogosis: No known cure, too far gone, buy more dogs! submitted by Lisa Frank
- The crud on her mug, was mud from her pug. submitted by Joy Martinson
- Mud pie recipe: Blend 40 feet with 40 degrees! submitted by Larry Green
- What, do I have something in my teeth? submitted by Chris Mahar
- It's true, if your not the lead dog the view never changes! submitted by Dave
- How do you tell a happy musher? By the dirt in her teeth. submitted
by Micky West
Thanks to everyone who voted!!
top of page |
feedback | search